Whether you are buying or selling a home, the process can be challenging. That is why we always suggest that you take on the services of a real estate professional when embarking on a potential home move. However, not all real estate agents are the same. A family must make sure they hire someone who truly understands the current housing market and, not only that, knows how to connect the dots to explain how market conditions may impact your decision.
How can you make sure you have an agent who meets these requirements?
Here are just a few questions every real estate professional should be able to answer for their clients and customers:
- Are home values approaching a new bubble or will prices continue to appreciate?
- Is it better for a first time buyer or a move-up buyer to wait until they save a bigger down payment before they purchase a home?
- Where will 30-year mortgage rates likely be in 12 months?
- Why do I need an agent when I can just as easily find the house online myself?
- Is buying a home still a good investment for my family?
Make sure you hire an agent that can answer questions like those above. That will guarantee the home buying or selling process will be much easier for you and your family.
Posted on September 5, 2014 at 3:28 pm